We are now closed for the winter season. We will reopen in April for compost sales.
Come to our Flower farm anytime, 7 days a week from Dawn until Dusk. Drive under the covered bridge (yes it is safe) and park in the parking lot by the house. Find the 'Flower Pavilion' and start from there. This is a total 'Self Serve' experience, so no need to find someone to get you going.
1. Grab a pair of clippers (we have many pairs available for our customers). If you give your children clippers, you are responsible for what they cut, please pay for short, mangled or crushed flowers they may cause... or don't give them clippers.
2. Grab a basket (we have many quaint baskets that will make you feel like a regular country gal/guy)
3. Wander through our rows of flowers clipping the flowers that catch your attention. Clip the stems long or short, depending on the depth of vase you plan on using
4. Arrange your flowers right here, or take them home to play with your bouquet design. We have paper and twine to wrap your flowers in, or vases to purchase. You may want to bring a bucket with some water for your flowers if you are driving from a distance.
5. Pay for your pick. Since everyone cuts a different amount, we ask you to look at the size of your bouquets and pay a fair price, one that makes you feel you got good value for your purchase, yet does not make you want to yell "START THE CAR" to your driver!!! Peonies are $3 per stem
Correct cash dropped in the slot in the metal box under the wooden pavilion
Or...E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org