Come to our Flower farm anytime, 7 days a week from Dawn until Dusk. Drive under the covered bridge (yes it is safe) and park in the parking lot by the house. Find the 'Flower Tent' and start from there.
1. Grab a pair of clippers (we have many pairs available for our customers)
2. Grab a basket (we have many quaint baskets that will make you feel like a regular country gal/guy)
3. Wander through our rows of flowers clipping the flowers that catch your attention. Clip the stems long or short, depending on the depth of vase you plan on using
4. Arrange your flowers right here, or take them home to play with your bouquet design
5. Pay for your pick. Since everyone cuts a different amount, we ask you to look at the size of your bouquets and pay a fair price, one that makes you feel you got good value for your purchase, yet does not make you yell "START THE CAR" to your driver!!! (A few spring flowers may have specific price per stem: ie, Peonies are $2per stem)
Correct cash dropped in the slot in the metal box under the canopy
Or...E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org